This access statement aims to provide information to ensure that guests can have a comfortable visit/stay.
- Spaces for up to 20 cars on reasonably flat tarmac surface – disabled space nearest restaurant entrance.
- Entrance to restaurant from car park along concrete path with outside eating area on flat/hardstanding area.
Two ensuite ground floor rooms with access from the car park up 200mm step, door 800mm wide. Limited access for wheelchairs. Grab rail next to toilet on one room. Reasonable colour contrast in all rooms.
· Access from car park through two doors, each 900mm wide on flat surface. No steps.
· There are accessible toilets – one unisex fitted out for disabled use – doors 900mm wide.
· Table service
· Dietary requirements catered for by advanced booking.
· There is a bus stop outside gates, hourly buses to Caernarfon/Bangor/Llanberis.
· Local taxis service
· Main line station at Bangor 15 minutes by car.
· Bell on door on carpark side for further assistance or out of hours for guesthouse call 01248 352791.
· Assistance dogs are welcomed in the Guest House.
· Most mobile phone networks get reasonable reception here.
- Three further bedrooms upstairs.
- Entrance for these rooms is reached by a narrow path around building with two steps 160mm high and one step into the house and residents lounge.
- Bedrooms reached up 13 steps 160mm deep with right handrail.
- Three rooms off landing, good contrast colours.
- Rooms contain firm back chair, kettles, television with remote control.
- Overhead lighting – bedside table lights.
- Ensuites small step up into to shower – good contrast colours.
· Planning permission been granted 2008 for a chalet to be built to full disabled specification. Projected date for commencement is Autumn 2008.